Welcome and....read?

Hey, my names Richard Alasdair Iain Anderson. That's the reason behind my blog name. Surprise...! I'm 15 years old, birthday is May the 19th, I live in Doha, Qatar but I'm from Manchester. I decided to make a blog for the hell of it because....My best friend told me I could.

Well. Hope you enjoy reading my blog. If you want me to talk about anything, comment on my latest post and I'll say something about it. Ciao!

Saturday 23 October 2010

Kind of depressing, but....

Is my personality wrong? Am I an evil person because of what I've done in the past? How do I say sorry for these things? I don't know. I feel like such a bad guy now for doing what I've done after something I've read. Bleeeeeeeeeeeh it's stupid. Why am I even talking about this on a blog anyways? I thought that ranting your feelings down was stupid.

Stupid crappy relationship past.

No comments:

Post a Comment