Welcome and....read?

Hey, my names Richard Alasdair Iain Anderson. That's the reason behind my blog name. Surprise...! I'm 15 years old, birthday is May the 19th, I live in Doha, Qatar but I'm from Manchester. I decided to make a blog for the hell of it because....My best friend told me I could.

Well. Hope you enjoy reading my blog. If you want me to talk about anything, comment on my latest post and I'll say something about it. Ciao!

Wednesday 20 October 2010

I love what I love. What can I say?

I hate the stereotypes of modern life, and all that is "cool and trendy" doesn't tend to suit me. I hate rap music, disco, techno and those sorts because it's so bland. Nobody appreciates truly good music anymore because they go with whatever the biggest criminals in the world make. It's stupid, and they surely should realise it all tends to be the same as the last piece that was the "hottest pick of the month". Smooth jazz is really my thing. It's got good tunes, it's relaxing, and just plain amazing for anytime. I wouldn't play it at a disco, but it's still amazing. I've not been able to get a single song out of my head for the past 2 hours, and have listened to it constantly:
Just heard it on Smoothjazz.com radio today and thought, hey, why don't I look it up because it's pretty catchy! Took forever to actually find it on youtube because there were so many pointless and stupid videos up. Oh well, still have it! If you watch it, ignore the commentary. I don't understand it, but it gives it....personality? 0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment